- The average price of a home in the Hamilton Region was $661,783 in December.
- This figure was down by approx 2% from last month (November 2020).
- From Dec. 2019, the average price is up by 25%.
Sales Activity //
- There was a total of 577 sales in November 2020.
- From the previous year - Nov. 2019, sales are up by 30%.
- In comparison to last month, sales were down by approx 25% as we approach the winter months.
- It took 11 days to sell a home on average in December, this is down by 36% from last month Nov. 2020 and down 55% from last year Dec. 2019.
- There is currently less than 1 month of supply on the market which is down by 33% from last month Nov. 2020 and down by approx 67% from last year Dec. 2019.
- The Hamilton market is definitely one of the most in-demand cities in Southwestern Ontario to buy a home currently. With 25%+ increases in price, minimal days on market and diminishing supply due to a record amount of sales, up 30%+ from last year Dec. 2019 - it definitely continues to be a strong seller's market.