The New Street December 2020 Niagara Region Real Estate Report //
- The average price of a home in the Niagara region was $548,000.
- This figure was up by approx 4% from last month (November 2020)
- From last year Dec. 2019, the average price is up by 26%
Sales Activity //
- There was a total of 602 sales in December 2020.
- From the previous year - Dec. 2019, sales are up by approx 56%.
- In comparison to last month Nov. 2020, sales were down by 21% as we approach the winter months.
- It took 15 days to sell a home on average in December, this is up by 7% from last month Nov. 2020 and down 52% from last year.
There is currently less than 1 month of supply on the market which is down by approx 30% from last month Nov. 2020 and down by approx 76% from last year Dec. 2019.
- Homes in the Niagara region sold in 15 days on the market on average, which is up by 7% from last month Nov. 2020 and down 52% from last year Dec. 2019 as the market shows positive signals.