New Street December 2020 // Oakville Estate Market Report
- The average price of a home in Oakville was $1,180,000.
- This figure was down by 2% from Nov. 2020.
- The average price increased from last year Dec. 2019 by approx 20%.
- Semis and Detached saw the largest increase from last year Dec. 2019, 42% and 38% respectively.
Sales Activity //
- With 135 total sales, activity was down from last month Nov. 2020 by 39% as we approach the end of the year.
- Activity is still higher than last year Dec. 2019 (no pandemic) by approx 32%.
- Detached homes and Townhomes saw the largest spike in activity, up by 15% and 50% respectively.
- There is currently 1.1 months of supply on the market on average.
- Homes are selling for 98% of their listing price on average.
- Similar to other local markets, the Oakville real estate market is still at record high levels in terms of average price and sales. The market is starting to show mild signs of cooling down as we head into the winter season.