New Street December 2020 Toronto West Real Estate Market Report //
- The average price of a home in the Toronto West area was $835,364 in December 2020.
- This figure was down by approx 7% from Nov. 2020.
- The average price increased from last year by approx 6% ( Dec. 2019).
- Semis and Condo Towns saw the largest price increase from last year by 19% and 16% respectively.
- Sales activity was down from last month by approx 24%.
- With 634 sales, volume increase from last year Dec. 2019 by 39%.
- Condos and Detached homes saw the largest upswing in activity.
- There is currently 1.6 months of supply in the Toronto West area with Condo Towns and Semis seeing the lowest amount of inventory.
- Homes are selling for over asking at 101% of the listing price in Toronto West.
- Prices of Semi-detached homes saw the highest price increase of 19% from last year Dec. 2019 and sales were up by approx 40%.