New Street January 2021 Ajax Real Estate Market Report //
- The average price of a home in the Durham Region was $975,038 in January 2021.
- This figure was up by approx. 17% from Dec. 2020.
- The average price increased from last year by approx. 47% ( Jan. 2020).
- Detached Homes and Condo Towns saw the largest price increase from last year ( Jan. 2020) by 41% and 35% respectively.
- With 95 sales, volume increased from last year (Jan. 2020) by approx. 17%.
- Sales activity was down from last month (Dec 2020) by approx. 23%.
- Semis saw the largest upswing in activity by 71%.
- There is currently 0.6 months of supply in the Ajax area with Condos and Semis are seeing the lowest amount of inventory.
- Homes are selling for over asking at 113% of the listing price in the Ajax area.
- Semis saw the largest upswing in activity by 71% from last year (Jan. 2020) and the average price overall was up by approx. 37%.