November 2020 Street Burlington Real Estate Market Report //
- The average price of a home in Burlington was $800,000 in November 2020.
- This figure was down by 1.8% from October 2020).
- The average price increased from last year by 9.4% (Nov. 2019).
- Semi-detached homes and towns saw the largest increase from last year by 26% and 24% respectively.
Sales Activity //
- Sales activity was down from last month by 30%.
- With 263 sales, it was up by 17% from November of last year.
- Detached homes, towns and condos saw the largest upswing in activity.
- There is currently less than 1 month of supply on the market with towns and semis seeing the lowest amount of inventory.
- Homes are selling for Full Asking Price on average.
- Prices and sales activity continues to set record highs in Burlington.