- The average price of a home in the Hamilton Region was $651,744 in November.
- This figure was down by approx 2% from last month (October 2020).
- From last year, the average price is up by 21%.
- There was a total of 779 sales in November 2020.
- From the previous year - Nov. 2019, sales are up by approx 16%.
- In comparison to last month, sales were down by 21% as we approach the winter months.
- It took 17 days to sell a home on average in November, this is down by 9% from last month and down 47% from last year.
- There is currently less than 1 month of supply on the market which is up by 13% from last month and down by 50% from last year.
- The Hamilton market is definitely one of the most in-demand cities in Southwestern Ontario to buy a home currently. With 20%+ increases in price, minimal days on market and diminishing supply due to a record amount of sales, up 20%+ from last year - it definitely continues to be a strong seller's market.