November 2020 // Mississauga Estate Market Report
- The average price of a home in Mississauga was $899,942 in November.
- This figure was down by 2.5% from last month (October 2020).
- The average price increased from last year by approx. 14% (November 2019).
- Semis and towns saw the largest spike, up by almost 13%.
- Detached and Town homes saw increases of 19% and 16% respectively.
Sales Activity //
- With 815 sales, volume increased from last year by 27%.
- Sales activity was down from last month by 14% as we approach the winter months.
- Semis and Detached both saw sales increases of 32% and 29%.
- There is currently 1.5 months of supply on the market with condos and detached homes having the most supply.
- Homes are selling for FULL asking price on average.
- The real estate market in Mississauga continues to outperform historical records even as things start to slow down in the winter.