November 2020 Street Oakville Real Estate Market Report //
- The average price of a home in the Oakville was $1,155,000.
- This figure was down by 3.7% from October. 2020.
- The average price increased from last year 19% (Nov. 2019).
- Condos and Detached saw the largest increase from last year, up 26%, and 21% respectively.
Sales Activity //
- With 215 total sales, activity was down from last month by 24% as we approach the end of the year.
- Although, activity is still higher than last year (no pandemic) by 13.2%.
- Semis and Condo homes and towns saw the largest spike in activity, up by 367% and 100% respectively.
- There is currently 1.2 months of supply on the market on average.
- Homes are selling for 98% of their listing price on average.
- Similar to other local markets, the Oakville real estate market is still at record high levels in terms of average price and sales. The market is starting to show mild signs of cooling down as we head into the winter season.