New Street April 2021 GTA Region Real Estate Market Report //
- The average price of a home in the GTA Region was $1,090,992 in April 2021.
- This figure was down by approx. 0.6% from Mar. 2021.
- The average price increased from last year by approx. 33% ( April. 2020).
- With 13,663 sales, volume decreased from last month (Mar. 2021) by approx. 13%.
- Sales activity was up from last year (April. 2020) by approx. 362%.
- Homes in the Greater Toronto Area sold in 14 days on the market with an average sales to listing price ratio of 6% over asking (106%)
- There is currently 1.3 months of supply on the market which is down from last month (Mar. 2021) at 7%. Inventory is down from last year by approx. 32% (Mar. 2020)
- The market continues to perform at record high levels in terms of sales and average prices.