The New Street December 2020 Greater Toronto Region Real Estate Report //
- The average price of a home in the Toronto region was $932,222.
- This figure was down by approx 2.5% from last month (November 2020).
- The average price was also up by 11% from last year (December 2019).
- There was a total of 7,180 sales in December 2020.
- Sales activity was down from last month by 18%.
- Compared to last year, sales were significantly up by 65%.
- Homes in the Greater Toronto Area sold in 38 days on the market with an average sales to listing price ratio of 1% over asking (101%).
- There is currently 1.6 month of supply on the market which is down by 6% from last month. Inventory is down from last year (December 2019) by 24%.
- The market continues to perform at record high levels in terms of sales and average prices.