New Street January 2021 Whitby Estate Market Report //
- The average price of a home in the Whitby area was $919,200 in January 2021.
- This figure was up by approx. 8% from Dec. 2020.
- The average price increased from last year by approx. 32% ( Jan. 2020).
- Detached and Semis saw the largest price increase from last year by 18% and 14% respectively.
- With 650 sales, volume increased from last year Jan. 2020 by 46%.
- Sales activity was up from last month by approx. 3%.
- Condo Towns and Semis saw the largest upswing in activity by 44% and 43% respectively.
- There is currently 0.8 months of supply in the Whitby area with Condos and Townhomes seeing the lowest amount of inventory.
- Homes are selling for over asking at 113% of the listing price in Whitby.
- Sales of Semis saw the highest increase of 300% from last year Jan. 2020 and sales overall were up by approx 32%