- The average price of a home in Durham Region was $901,322 in March 2021.
- This figure was up by approx. 1% from last month (Feb. 2021).
- The average price increased from last year by approx. 37% ( Mar. 2020).
- Detached and Condo Towns saw the largest increase from last year (Mar. 2020) at 38% and 30% respectively.
Sales Activity //
- With 2,077 sales, volume increased from last month (Feb. 2021) by approx. 50%.
- Sales activity was up from last year (Mar. 2020) by approx. 89%.
- Detached and Towns saw the largest spike in activity, up by approx 98% and 86% respectively.
- There is currently 0.8 month of supply on the market on average.
- Homes are selling for 113% of their listing price on average.
- Prices of Detached homes saw the highest price increase of 38% from last year Mar. 2020 and the highest sales increase of approx. 98% from last year.