The New Street March 2021 Oakville Real Estate Report //
- The average price of a home in Oakville was $1,407,000 in March 2021.
- This figure was down by approx. 3% from last month (Feb. 2021).
- The average price increased from last year by approx. 34% ( Mar. 2020).
- Condos and Detached homes saw the largest increase from last year (Mar. 2020) at 37% and 30% respectively.
Sales Activity //
- With 407 sales, volume increased from last month (Feb. 2021) by approx. 34%.
- Sales activity was up from last year (Mar. 2020) by approx. 81%.
- Detached homes saw the largest spike in activity, up by approx 104% respectively.
- There is currently 0.6 month of supply on the market on average.
- Homes are selling for 104% of their listing price on average.
- Similar to other local markets, the Oakville real estate market is still at record high levels in terms of average price and sales.