The New Street March 2021 Pickering Real Estate Report //
- The average price of a home in Pickering was $1,029,662 in March 2021.
- This figure was up by approx 2% from last month (Feb. 2021).
- The average price increased from last year by approx. 43% ( Mar. 2020).
- Detached and Condo Towns saw the largest increase from last year (Mar. 2020) at 41% and 26% respectively.
Sales Activity //
- With 245 sales, volume increased from last month (Feb. 2021) by approx. 34%.
- Sales activity was up from last year (Mar. 2020) by approx. 73%.
- Detached and Townhomes saw the largest spike in activity, up by approx 125% and 68% respectively.
- There is currently 0.9 month of supply on the market on average.
- Homes are selling for 110% of their listing price on average.
- Prices of Detached homes saw the highest price increase of 41% from last year Mar. 2020 and sales overall were up by approx 73% from last year.