The New Street March 2021 Toronto West Real Estate Report //
- The average price of a home in Toronto West was $1,033,873 in March 2021.
- This figure was up by approx. 12% from last month (Feb. 2021).
- The average price increased from last year by approx. 16% ( Mar. 2020).
- Detached and Condo Towns saw the largest price increase from last year (Mar. 2020) at 17% and 16% respectively.
Sales Activity //
- With 1,295 sales, volume increased from last month (Feb. 2021) by approx. 39%.
- Sales activity was up from last year (Mar.. 2020) by approx. 71%.
- Towns and Semis saw the largest spike in activity, up by approx 141% and 121% respectively.
- There is currently 1.5 month of supply on the market on average.
- Homes are selling for 109% of their listing price on average.
- Prices of Detached homes saw the highest price increase of 17% from last year March 2020 and sales overall were up by approx 71% from last year.