The New Street March 2021 Whitby Real Estate Report //
- The average price of a home in Whitby was $970,097 in March 2021.
- This figure was down by approx 3% from last month (Feb. 2021).
- The average price increased from last year by approx. 34% (Mar. 2021).
- Condo Towns and Detached saw the largest increase from last year (Mar. 2020) at 41% and 34% respectively.
Sales Activity //
- With 417 sales, volume increased from last month (Feb. 2021) by approx. 59%.
- Sales activity was up from last year (Mar. 2020) by approx. 98%.
- Towns and Condo Towns saw the largest spike in activity, up by approx 114% and 113% respectively.
- There is currently 0.6 month of supply on the market on average.
- Homes are selling for 113% of their listing price on average.
- Prices of Condos Towns saw the highest price increase of 41% from last year Mar. 2020 and Detached homes saw the highest sales increase of approx. 105% from last year.