The New Street May 2021 Mississauga Real Estate Report //
- The average price of a home in Mississauga was $1,064,630 in May 2021.
- This figure was up by approx 4% from last month (Apr. 2021).
- The average price increased from last year by approx. 34% (May 2020).
- Detached and Semis saw the largest increase from last year (May 2020) at 39% and 23% respectively.
Sales Activity //
- With 1,071 sales, volume decreased from last month (Apr. 2021) by approx. 14%.
- Sales activity was up from last year (May 2020) by approx. 163%.
- Detached & Condos homes saw the largest spike in activity, by 182% and 125% respectively.
- There is currently 1.2 month of supply on the market on average.
- Homes are selling for 104% of their listing price on average.
- The real estate market in Mississauga continues to outperform historical records.